My LOVE

My LOVE

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Still enjoying my training so much! I am seeing results and loving it. i am more comfortable in my cloths than I have been in a long time! It feels good! Working out with my husband has been about all the time we get together lately, due to his crazy schedule. That part kinda stinks but I am enjoying the time we do have! He is a great man and is working so hard to move up in his career. I am so so proud of him and all his hard work. I pray that his superiors see his dedication and hard work and it pays off for him soon. We have been struggling financially for a little while now and it is hard on the whole family. God will provide, he always does! Please pray that this burden of money eases soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment