My LOVE

My LOVE

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Going good

I have had a pretty great week. Good workouts in the gym. My diet has been pretty good. But at the moment it doesn't have to be perfect! I do like what all my body is doing (most of it). I can see muscle being added..the fat is no longer coming on. I think it has hopefully hit its high. LOL. I am trying now to just build onto what I have. I do see my legs are bigger than I would like them to be but I know that this is part of the bulking process and will come back off. I will probably gain a few extra lbs in the next couple of weeks but I'm hoping not but about 1 or 2.

Thanks for following my journey!! Feel free to post comments!!

Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment