My LOVE

My LOVE

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So my best friend and owner of Purebody Nutrition in Tyler TX is having a Bodybuilding competition. First one ever to come to Tyler. Of course I will be competing in it and I hope a lot of others do too! It will be on July 21 in Tyler TX! Its going to be so much fun!

I am very happy now with the way my muscles are growing. I do hate that at times I feel "fat". I'm not eating bad or doing anything that would make me fat except for eating MORE. But I know that to gain muscle you have to gain some weight. I am coming in grips with this fact and just gotta let it sink in. Its really hard to see yourself in perfect shape and then within a month or so the cellulite starts coming back and stuff. YUCK. But you can't be show ready all the time.

Well I just wanted to give a quick update. All is goood and I'm ready to do another show. Its gonna be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment