So, going to try something new. I have a facebook that I enjoy but I can't get all the info I want out there with just facebook. I decided to start this blog so I can post recopies, workouts, pictures and lots of stuff for living a fit and healthy life!
My LOVE
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Change
I have to start doing better on my eating. It sucks because even now (off diet)I eat very good with a few exceptions. But...for some reason it affects me way worse than it would someone who is use to eating more. Because of the dieting for the show, my body will react badly to food normal people would not. This is the party that stinks! I do enjoy food but after 12 weeks of dieting once I start a normal eating plan my body go boom! LOL.So I have got to find a good balance for my eating!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment