So I have gotten some good workouts in this week. Diet isn't going perfect but its ok. I am wanting to put on some good size for my next show!
My husband and I workout together and I love it. I look forward to it everyday! I know he does too. I know a lot of people have issues working out with there better half but we have so much fun. I couldn't workout with anyone else!
I am also going to work on getting my certification soon. I have taken the class I just got go take the test and pass it :). I know it is what I want to do but I am terrified of tests. Luckily I can take it a bunch of times if I need to. I know my stuff but tests just make me crazy.
Well didn't have much to say today but wanted to get a post in! :) Have a fabulous weekend. Christmas is coming soon, get you wrapping done! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment