Lately I have been thinking of a way that my friends and family can access my pictures and health advice (recipes, workouts, advice). Without everyone on facebook seeing it. Obviously if you come to my blog, you may see some pictures of me in a bikini, so if you plan on visiting my blog just be aware I am sharing my pictures, recipes ect. for the people that are interested in being motivated and having a more fit life!
I love finding interesting recipes for anything healthy. Meaning: higher in protein, lower in carbs, lower sodium and lower sugar. So "most" of the things i will post will be what I eat myself and have tried.
Workouts, I kinda follow my husband and do what he tells me to. Its easier on me to follow someone else's workouts than my own (weird). But if I find something interesting or if we do something I really love, I will post!
Advice, I'm not a doctor, and I'm not a certified personal trainer (yet) but I love to help anyone and everyone hit their fitness goals. I am more than willing to help my friends, just remember they are my OPINIONS :)
No comments:
Post a Comment