My LOVE

My LOVE

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The way my husband has setup my workouts now, Wednesday's are fun and pretty easy. Its only abs and calves. Kinda a rest day, but not really. LOL. It only took me 45 min to finish my workout. Went by really fast. John wasn't able to go with me today, which stunk!! But I still got a good workout in.

I spoke to a guy in the gym today that I have not spoken to before. Its kinda sad. We have been going to the gym at the same time for almost 3 years now and there are people that I still don't know there name. This guy has been coming in for weeks now and today was the first day I said a word. Its sad how we get into such a focus and don't pay attention. Just a wave or hi every now and then is all it takes. This is a new goal for me. To say hello!!! No, conversations cause that takes time from workout. But a quick hi is easy enough!

Does this happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment